Top Five Blog

Aug 20, 2001


To answer Ben's #3, I have no idea... perhaps it is the result of the "like seeks like" philosophy that is certainly prevalant in the way in which people seek their companions.

Now, Davis' Top Five Songs That Have Been Stuck In My Head This Weekend:
5. "Man of Constant Sorrow" from the O Brother soundtrack
4. That melody from "Shrek" (Mootz and I went to see it)
3. Mozart's Third Horn Concerto (because I just performed it)
2. "Elegy for Horn Alone" By Doug
1. "Come Up To My Place" from "On The Town" by Bernstein (NOT happy about this one)

Davis' Top Five Things That Have Annoyed Her About Being Home
5. Sitting in the car for three hours. I've lost my tolerance.
4. Sorting through my eight million boxes to see what I wanted to bring to Madison, and then repacking it. I have managed to accumulate an amazing amount of junk, and have created some stupid kind of sentimental attachment to them.
3. Waking up at SIX IN THE MORNING to play at church
2. Had to go "back to school" shopping with my sister and my dad, and we all have very different methods of shopping (I get what I want and leave the store asap, Kate wants what is most expensive and then looks at all the clothing, everywhere and anywhere they sell them, Dad scours the store for bargains and tries to get Kate to do the same, despite eher previously mentioned method of purchasing items)
1. Everyone in my family talks at once and doesn't listen to eachother! A cause for many fights.

I must mention that I'm not having too terrible of a time-- It's nice to be home and see my family.

Home