Top Five Blog

Sep 23, 2001


I am working on a Top Five Fav Things about Davis list, but it is forthcoming.

So....
Lauren's Top Five STUPIDEST Things She's Ever Done:
5. Pretending to ride my bicycle drunk, hitting a curb, and slicing my head open on a sprinkler head.
4. Falling off the curb into the drainage gutter at Balboa Park (hmm, curbs seem to be the theme here).
3. The Wrong Tower of Ogg Episode
2. Driving a golf cart through a patio area (chairs and tables everywhere! mass pandemonium ensues!) --this is number 1 on my most embarrassing list but it's not quite as stupid as...
1. Throwing away my keys, ID card, ATM card, money and various other important day-to-day items at a food court in a Milwaukee area mall. Yes folks, this is recent. I still feel a little like crying and I definitely need a hug.

Home