Top Five Blog

Sep 6, 2001


It's cute that Ben and Bethany were apparently posting at the same time. Kind of like those "meanwhile, on the other side of the world" lines in a story book.... I would like to mention that it has been a very powerful experience getting to know the two of you-- and all of my other friends. The fact that I love you all so much in such a short amount of time is wonderful and exciting and happy.

Davis' Top Five Things Missed about Bethany:
5. All of her personal belongings about the house-- it made her presence known, even if she wasn't home. Very symbolic that she was very much a part of things.
4. She used to sing in the kitchen
3. All of the little Bethany-isms and idioms that she was a big part of
2. She's a great listener (very sympathetic) and I felt that I could talk to her about my struggles with school, people, life, etc
1. She's one of my best friends and favorite people-- this needs to be a broad, non specific answer because there are a million and one little things I miss, and this is the best way to sum it all up and cram it into one number on the list.

p.s.-- Ben, I was wondering what sonnet that was. It is very beautiful, and I am glad you have it on your list. Also, I was unaware that I was the inspiration o Pathway! If this is true, I am glad because I like that song.

Home