Top Five Blog

Dec 8, 2001


Grr
Lauren's Top Five Things that Made Her Cranky Today:
5. The fact that I woke up in the most comfortable position in bed today and I didn't want to get out of it but I had to...
4. Expecting a ride to the capital, but not getting one because Joe's car had a flat tire and having to leave the bass behind and walk to the capital. and being late once I got there. and not getting a warmup. grr
3. Relatives. State Street Brats. Enough said.
2. Conducting video. realizing that I can't sing solfege or cue on random beat patterns.
1. Conversation with father. Finding out that I can't go home until the 23rd unless I want to catch a red-eye on the 20th. This semester will never end!!! Argh. I feel like crying.

On a positive note, the care package I got from my aunt and uncle contains M&M cookies. yee-ah.

Home