Top Five Blog

Mar 19, 2002


Does anyone even remember that this exists?

Davis' Top Five Things that She is Worried About:
5. The stress of traveling, especially with immediate family members of boyfriend.
4. Packing that goddamn sleeping back in my suitcase, which is roughly the same size as said sleeping bag. In other words, not having enough space for clothing for 10 days.
3. Finding time and space to practice in Europe. I know it seems like a silly way to spend a vacation, but it is necessary
2. Coming back from Europe angry at Alex, and not being able to play my horn
1. The insane lack of money that is holding me back right now. Not sure what to do about it.

Why are all of my worries related to this trip? Shouldn't I be excited??? Maybe once I get through the next couple of days, I will realize that it will be infinitely more fun than it is stressful right now. Also, I need to keep in mind that traveling is always stressful, even when you're not doing any planning or paying for anything (i.e. when I traveled with my family back in the day)

Home