Top Five Blog

May 27, 2002


Bethany's 5 Things that happened on this normal Day which are out of the Norm, but Some really aren't all that exciting anyway:
5. Saw Ibai, a spanish guy I know from our orchestra, in the Library. Someone I got to know on our Russia Trip....one of several that I got to know, but unfortunately, even after the trip, still don't really do anything with. It's a pity, but we're actually getting together this week.
4. Tried to use the ATM machine, and it pooped out on me twice (in 2 different banks), and the account printer wouldn't work either (that you can print out your statement with). Bad aura today??
3. History class was cancelled. (woohoo!) With vacations, that means that next week will have been 3 weeks since I went to class last. Gotta love the German University system.
2. Realized it's Memorial Day today. Surprisingly enough, no one here wants to commemorate American soldiers that died/fought in wars. Hmm, hehe :)
1. Ate breakfast at a hotel and met Heidi's parents. Had an interesting current events talk. Nice that I finally got to meet them.
Sorry about the seemingly uninteresting blog, but I felt like posting, and this is what came to mind, my day to day life, today ;)

Home