Top Five Blog

May 24, 2002


Davis' Top Five Most Intense Experiences That Occured on May 23, 2002:
5. Alex coming over at 3 in the morning. As a result, I didn't really sleep and instead talked to him until it was light outside. He's a nice boy.
4. Talking to my old horn teacher for 4 hours! Learned alot about the way things REALLY are in the real horn world, which sounds pretty scary. But I'll be okay.
3. Just being at my parent's house. Things have really changed, but they still seem the same in many different ways.
2. Visiting an ex-boyfriend from freshman year of college (Steve Clark). Lots of reminiscing... lots of remembering at once why it was that we dated and broke up.
1. Seeing an ex-boyfriend from high school (Tony Price). He has a DAUGHTER now and also a bar in his basement, which was the only thing he felt compelled to say to me. It's weird seeing how life has effected the people I knew really well in high school.

Home