Top Five Blog

Aug 11, 2002


I'm back in the world of internet (and civilization!) although no one will probably find out until they've seen me. I want to go home to Madison, but it is a day away!!!!! That geing said.... some top five lists!!

Davis' Top Five Complaints about her Summer Spent at Brevard Music Festival:
5. the food, although I expected that
4. I felt like I was always dirty. Dirt roads, lots of bugs, humidity.... ick!
3. my teacher there wasn't very good. I missed Doug.
2. the other horn kids were'tvery good either. AND for some reason I was always below them in seating!!!! Led to many a life crisis....
1. playing in too many ensembles, which means that I didn't get much chance to practice, and I am very far behind in my horn to-do list

Davis' Top Five Things To Do Upon Return to Madison
5. move into 413 E Johnson St, decorate my new room!
4. practice (see #1, above)
3. go to the terrace, maybe get Lauren to buy me some beer :)
2. eat some GOOD food; food carts!
1. see Alex. I miss that kid like CRAZY!!

Home