Top Five Blog

Sep 27, 2003


I have been spending perhaps too much time than is healthy for me reading old blogs on both my and Davis' webpages. Thus, I am inspired to give a tribute to a place of much much much drama: 510 N Henry Street, Apt 1.

top five enjoyable moments in henry house history as recounted by lauren (feel free to include your own):
5. bluebottle's visit
4. naughty madlibs/wrestling (tie)
3. the first cookout, grilled licorce and ian pouring beer on sean included
2. hooking up with jerry
1. trombone party 2000. The first, the best, and the most eventful.

top five less enjoyable and downright bad moments in henry house history as recounted by lauren:
5. fighting with cara
4. being stupid about silly things, like who shares food. I'm sorry. I'm a terrible crabby person and I promise I'll do better. being sometimes a difficult person. gr.
3. saying goodbye to bethany
2. anything to do with ryan
1. the number of homeless and or/drunk people who periodically invaded our space and scared us shitless

top five funny moments in henry house history as recounted by lauren:
5. the maintanence guy knocking on the INSIDE of our basement door, scaring the living daylights out of us.
4. Vern under the porch
3. James stealing our grill back from the opposite house parking lot
2. "Anton Dvorak must have been a great lover...of nature."
1. "oh my god, oh my god....JUICE!" --Dan B.

Home