Top Five Blog

Jan 29, 2005


Davis' Top Five Things that Made Her Want to Cry This Week:

5. The State of My Finances. Western reduced our pay checks by $20 because they mistakenly issued checks to everyone over Christmas break. Also, my stipend was about a grand less than I thought it would be. It's getting to be around the time when I figure out how to have an income via a 40 hour/week job that doesn't focus on my horn. A day job!
4. One of my students told me that he returned from a Pro-Life March in Washington D.C., taken with a church group. Fortunatly, he told me at the end of the lesson that he didn't really go for the political cause, but rather for the free trip to D.C.
3. Jules and I got to the last episode of DS9, season 6. Acutally, I did cry over this episode... does that mean I should take this one off the list?
2. Making tapes for summer festivals. Listening back, I realize that I still have lots and lots of work to, but my time in school is running out. Help!
1. Interrupting said taping by cutting my lip. So, not only can I not play the horn, I can't even audition for places that will help me learn! But, at least the stress of making that tape is alleviated for now.

Home