Top Five Blog

Jan 11, 2005


okay, i'll start

Lauren's Top Five Least Favorite Things about Texas:
5. W 04 stickers
4. Teaching mishaps/not being nearly as rich as previously promised
3. Poor air quality
2. Chris moving away :(
1. Texas drivers sucking the maximum amount of ass necessary to be the worst drivers EVER.

Lauren's Top Five Favorite Things that have happened in Texas thus far:
5. The road trip to Austin with Leon in September.
4. Deep Ellum drunken memories: Street carnival, and clown on stilts.
3. Newspaper moose thoroughly fucked. "Where's my weed?" "Right next to you, man."
2. Drunk-dialing Chris while he was using my bathroom.
1. Getting to spend so much awesome quality time with Jason.

Lauren's Top Five Quotes from Madison New Year's 04/05:
5. "No, I'm not pooping. I'm..uh..making a milkshake. And dropping the ice cream from three feet above the glass." -Jerry
4. "Jerry lives on HanCOCK Street, Jason. Say it with me. HanCOCK!" -Me
3. "I'd like Jeff Buckley to sing to me while I'm having sex. But not with him. He can sing from the bathroom, or something." -Dan B.
2. "Bettendorf, the bastard child of the Quad Cities" -Jason
1. "So she's like a seeing eye dog?" -Mikey

Home