Top Five Blog

Sep 21, 2006


Top Five Things I Love about Life in New York:
5. There's so much to do here that it's almost overwhelming...so why am I in my apartment typing this blog??
4. Actual diversity. There are so many different types of people here!
3. Mass transportation has its ups and downs, but at leat I don't own a car and don't have to think about gas prices.
2. There are some AMAZING vegetarian restaurants around town.
1. The opportunities. Just need to find them, but they are here.

Top Five Things I Hate about Life in New York:
5. Getting things accomplished takes alot more time and forthrought.
4. Feeling the pressure of ALWAYS looking good. People are so trendy here.
3. I'm kind of poor, but I work alot.
2. I don't have a music-related job at all here. For the first time in 15 years I'm not involved in music.
1. I am so lonely. I need to make some friends. (see #2)

Home