Top Five Blog

Oct 9, 2006


Top Five People I Need to Call:

5. Danielle and Chris, my long-time friends from Lockport IL. They also moved, and I doubt that I know their cell numbers anymore. Either way, I should find it and let them know I'm thinking of them.
4. Rachelle, my friend from K-zoo. She's recently made an equally big change, and I haven't been a good friend through all of this.
3. My Dad. I never talk to him. I'm not sure why. I think it's that he'll be TOO sympathetic to my worries, which might make me a little too panicky. Does that even make sense?
2. Ben. I'd like to convince him to start posting some top fives!
1. Lorn. I really, really want to talk to you, but I think our lives are almost too busy! Drop me a comment and let me know when's a good time for you!
Honorable mention: Bethany. But I'm not sure how to call Germany, or how much it will cost.

Home