Top Five Blog

Oct 3, 2006


Top Five Tuesday Annoyances
5. The interminable quality of each of my engagements. Although I like my classes, and obviously lessons are awesome, everything just seems to go on...forever.
4. Getting to trombone choir and thinking "shit! I knew I forgot to practice something!"
3. Wishing it were Wednesday already.
2. Needing more time to swim/bike home/just in general get some exercise.
1. Knowing no matter how hard I worked on my lesson stuff, it's still too early in the week to be acceptable for performance.

Top Five Good Things About Today (so I can stop my bitching and wailing)
5. I got to school early and had time to warm up.
4. We might have brass quintet rehearsal after all.
3. I do have time to swim.
2. My pianist is coming to my lesson, and I'm excited for my professor to hear the work in total instead of just the trombone part.
1. Carrot cake Clif Bar! How can something be so awesome? Yum.

Home