Top Five Blog

Nov 22, 2006


Top Five Ickiest Things I've Seen People do on the Subway:
5. When I was on the 7 in the morning, at the most packed time, I had the pleasure of standing right next to a man who proceded to loudly chew his minty gum right in my ear.
4. One time I sat next to a group of teenage boys on their way home from a practice or something. They were all chewing gum with their mouths open. It was annoying loud chewing.
3. I've seen people pick their noses, right there on the train. In public.
2. Some dude pulled out a nail clipper and went to work on his fingers. He just left his clippings all over the train floor.
1. I once saw a lady eating chicken wings. She was gnawing the meat right off the bone. This one probably takes the #1 spot because I'm a vegetarian. It was just gross.

Home